Call for YOUR APPROVAL Today! Authorized GUS Approvals in minutes...
Sheryl Arndt, Frank Shaw are a Approved Loan Officers for the Zero Down USDA Rural purchase loan.
USDA Rural Loan Officer Approved
USDA GUS Approved, (Government underwriting system)
Approval in minutes.
USDA Rural - Zero Down purchase loan
New Construction - Loans can be used for new construction in rural areas, including the purchase of new manufactured homes, and can also include the purchase of an adequate homesite.
Existing Homes - Loans can be used for the purchase of existing homes in rural areas.
- No down payment requirement.
- Loans may include closing costs, guarantee fee, legal fees, title service, cost of establishing an escrow account, and other prepaid items.
- No monthly mortgage insurance premium.
- 30-year fixed rate at market interest rates.
- No maximum loan amount.
- Refinancing of Direct and Guaranteed USDA Rural Development housing loans allowed.
Guarantee fee may be tax deductible.
MINIMUM 640 FICO SCORE REQUIREMENT TO QUALIFY (Under 640, ask about credit repair at no cost?)
Guranteed Rural Housing Loan Programs
USDA Rural Development gurantees home loans made by banks, savings and loans, mortgage companies and oher approved lending institutions. Funds can be used to build, purchase existing dwellings, repair, or purchase and repair sites, including providing water and sewage facilities.
Commitments issued within 48 hours from receipt of a complete application.